Loading

Monday, March 14, 2011

Grown-Up Gloss: Love It, Wear It, Pout It!

Grown-Up Gloss: Love It, Wear It, Pout It!


the beauty lab beauty blog

beauty intern

Aveda is pretty much a rock star when it comes to natural beauty products, so it's no surprise I'm absolutely obsessed with its new (sophisticated!) Nourish-Mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze. It's a lip gloss that actually gives a sexy oomph to your daytime look without being in-your-face shiny or sticky. After all, blinding the boss with your gloss isn’t the most professional approach to workplace makeup.

Infused with plant emollients and pomegranate for a smoothing and hydrating effect, it immediately hides and heals chapped lips, a task few other glosses can complete.

Aveda Nourishment

Rehydrating Lip Glaze


I’m loving Ginger Lily, a toned-down but still sultry substitution for a bright red lipstick. The Agave Nectar shade offers a nude sheen for fans of pale tones. And while I have yet to find a gloss that stays put all day, this one does a decent job of staying on my lips (and not my cup!) during an afternoon latte.

Available in 12 shades, from Scarlet to Neutral Nectar, Aveda Nourish-Mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze can be found at aveda.com for $18.

3 comments:

  1. I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
    1973 Ford Torino AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummer H1 Turbo
    its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isuzu FSR Truck Turbocharger

    ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it.Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.

    ReplyDelete